Today were going to be making raw vegan banana walnut pancakes. You don’t have to use a cookie-cutter and make them into snowflakes if you don’t want to you can make them into regular pancake circles. This is a super yummy recipe for those of you on a vegan diet or a raw food diet that are looking for something healthy for breakfast.
You can top these pancakes with different types of fruit and maple syrup. This is also great if you don’t have time to make a raw vegan breakfast you can just pull these out of the fridge top them with fruit and syrup and it’s already to go. This recipe usually makes around seven pancakes. Everything you need is listed below as well as links to some of the products I used.
1 ½ cups ground flax seeds- HERE
½ cup flax seeds- HERE
½ cup unsweetened dried coconut shredded- HERE
½ cup raw agave or maple syrup
¼ cup coconut oil melted or softened- HERE
2 medium bananas mashed
¾ cup chopped walnuts
1 tsp cinnamon
Snow flake cookie cutter (optional)- HERE
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. Place batter on tef flex sheets and form them into circles large enough to meet the cookie cutter size.
3. Place in the dehydrator. Dehydrate at 145 degrees for 30 min, then 115 for 30 min. Then flip them over onto the screen ad dehydrate for another 30 min.
4. They will still be soft and moist.
5. Cut the snow flakes shapes out using the cookie cutter. (leftover edges you can use as a snack)
6. Top with your favorite fruit and maple syrup!